There are many people who really don’t know how much information and evidence there is for belief in God. There is actually more evidence pointing to God than any other explanation for why and how we got here.
The atheist has to believe:
- The universe created itself from nothing
- Life’s origin on earth suspended known laws of science by spontaneously occurring from non living matter
- Every living organism evolved from one single cell
- The extremely fine tuned universe for life was happen chance
And they have to take this on faith because science has no idea or evidence of how these things happened. They only have hope [Faith] one day they might find the answers
- No idea how life began on earth
- No idea how the universe came into being
- No idea how new genetic information is acquired to build new organs and body parts, or how to get from simple life to complex
Evolution only accounts for small variations in existing species and has never demonstrated the creative power to add complexity to an organism. The many decades old poster child of evolution is antibiotic resistance, but science has shown that this resistance is the result of a loss of information, not additive. For example; a bridge being destroyed so it cannot be crossed.
When you would think that modern science and technology would be confirming the naturalistic beginnings of the universe, and discrediting the biblical idea of a designer, it is exactly the opposite.
I invite you to search this blog which is full of faith building information I guarantee you had no idea existed.
My YouTube channel has great videos from experts and PhD’s. All the information you find on the resources page and the YouTube channel is from highly credentialed, well known scientists.
Be sure to check out the pages in the links at the top of the page if you are at all interested in building faith, or wondering how much scientists actually know about the life of Jesus Christ or the history and reliability of biblical ancient text.
If you enjoy or find this content interesting, or vehemently disagree with me, please comment below, hit the “LIKE”button, and the “SUBSCRIBE” button so you will be notified of more interesting or exasperating posts.